Volunteer and Learn...
CWGS has learning opportunities underway that we wanted to make you aware of. Each year the Society organizes volunteers for important water gardening projects at The Hudson Gardens & Event Center.
These efforts offer opportunities for new water gardeners to learn the basics of the craft.
About volunteering at The Hudson Gardens & Event Center:
- Most volunteer efforts are focused in the spring, summer and fall.
- Spring and fall volunteer sessions at Denver Botanic Gardens take place on Sundays.
- Summer volunteer sessions take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Volunteer sessions usually run from 8:30 am - 10:30 or 11:00 am.
- Volunteer sessions at The Hudson Gardens & Event Center take place on Wednesdays.
- Volunteer sessions usually run from 8:00am - 12:00pm.
Volunteering has been a tradition since the founding of the club more than 25 years ago. These volunteer sessions offer hands-on instruction in all aspects of aquatic horticulture under the experienced direction of other seasoned volunteers as well as staff at The Hudson Gardens & Event Center.
Every shift has old hands and lots of printed information, so both experienced individual and newcomers are welcome to volunteer!
For more information about volunteering at The Hudson Gardens & Event Center, contact Dorothy Martinez at (303) 279-3137 or firstname.lastname@example.org